Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday, 260807

Filled in :fashion, outfit

Today, there were so many destination. the first place was Kemang festival,then my cousin's house. I really wanna go to kemang fest. there were so many cute things there. But unfortunately, my money was so limit. i had to pay rp 15.000 for car parking! ooww..that was so bad! I went to with my boyfriend. we really had fun that day. After i finished walked around Kemang fest, i went to my my cousin's which is located in Bekasi. hoo What a long journey. I had to return my cousin's car so that i had to go to hers that day. These are some pictures which can described that beautifull Sunday.



This is my lovely boyfriend:








She:
shirt : secondhand
short: secondhand
tights: jus d'orange
shoes: given from boyfriend's mom
He:
shirt : secondhand
pants: i dont exactly know
watch: levi's
shoes : converse



2 comments:

phy said...

liiat blog na phy x]
http://phyini.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

man...legging lu ngejreng banget cil...anjrot dasar pd banget lu!!