Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fun Day

Filled in : Outfit, Fashion, Food


Well today was a fun day. Actually i had to meet my cousin,but before i went to hers, i spent my time with my lovely donkey. I went to Cibubur Jucntion to watched a movie,then i picked Rush hours3. oowww that was so fantastic,and also funny of course.




Then we got hungry after watched the movie. Me and mine decided to ate Pizza. Hmm...it's so yummy....:]

After that, we went to my cousin's house around it. I saw a beautiful shoes that she had,then i borrowed it to take some picture of it.




Shirt: Secondhand
Pants: Secondhand
Bag: My mom's
Scarf: My mom's
White heels: Nine west



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho..
tuwir gag siiyy??

jessanandajoo said...

haii kaynya kita sama de! sama2 suka lohr barang second handd. hahaha. mao numpang tanya dimana beli barang2 secondhand yang bagus2!! hahaha. gue biasanya pasar senen sii.. hehehe. kalo elu dimana aj??

Anonymous said...

Hello jess..
gw biasanya hunting di senen juga siiyy,cm skrg udh jrg abisnya mahal2..
sekarang lagi suka nyari di metro atom pasar baru..tau???
kalo gag, di sogo jongkong belakang menara mandiri...

Anonymous said...

kenita....perut lo kaga nahan!!!! belipet gitu...