Sunday, July 1, 2007

Outfit : It's the night time

Hello,,,it's sunday gee!!
i went out to Marcy and found my frenz was wearing some cute clothes...i captured them in my camera.



It's me, I got my shirt from Malaysia, short from Lee Cooper, bag's from secondhand store, Legging's from My Mom's and shoes're from secondhand store.


She's Uchi. I always love her bags. they're so cute and vintage. This skinny girl was wearing a pink shirt and green necklace, which is actually mine, hehe...



The Cardigan's Attack



Rae (18), High Graduated student. She mixed her white shirt with blue cardigan. she put a cute necklace and wore polkadot shoes. A nice way to look cute, isn't it??




Sittah (21), Politeknik UI's student. Black shirt and jeans combined with green cardigan,, that's so nice. well, i really like her earings. Cool. She got her sandals from Yogya.





No comments: